Wednesday, December 22, 2010

don't ever let them fuck with your dreams

Remember that maybe possibility of Amsterdam after Prague and Rome in February? Well, that's been scrapped and replaced with Toulouse and a My Chemical Romance concert!

With the concert ticket, it's about the same price as going to Amsterdam would have been anyway. I was debating for a while since I have seen MCR twice already, the last time being in 2008 on their "small venues" tour when they stopped in Tucson and I got to meet Frankie after the show.  But I haven't seen them in France and they have a new album and on the plus side, I was thinking of going to Toulouse anyway, so this is just one more reason to do it.

So there. The fully-formed (and paid for except for hostels)itinerary is as follows:

February 22: train to Paris, plane from Paris to Prague
February 26: plane from Prague to Rome
March 2: plane from Rome to Paris, train from Paris to Toulouse
March 4: train from Toulouse to Paris, train from Paris home

I will probably hate myself once this is over, if last years big vacation wasn't enough to teach me that. I've given myself plenty of leeway between the trains and the planes (6 hours should be enough, right?) in case anything goes wrong. Last year my flight was two hours late due to ice. Ugh.

But! I am SO EXCITE and I'm sure it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment