Wednesday, May 4, 2011

je prends les moules frites, s'il vous plait

My last day in France. It's bittersweet. I want to go home but at the same time, I don't want to leave France. I don't feel like I'm quite ready.

For my last meal in France, I decided to have something that truly belongs to le nord. I had moules frites!



Moules frites are traditionally northern French - mussels and fries. Yum yum deliciousness! I'll be sad to leave this place. I know most people think the nord is just gloomy and wet and boring but I found it to be fun and yeah, a little wet, but the people are nice and the food is good, and I get to practice my French on a daily basis as opposed to someone living in Paris.

Tomorrow it's two more trains and one more plane, and then I'll be in Iceland for a day or two. I will hopefully be actually adding blogs of my past few trips now that I've got the pictures on my computer, so look for those in the coming weeks.

Otherwise, it's finally back home to Oregon to attempt to find me a real job and start a real life. Oh God. Real world, are you ready? I think I should be the one answering that question.

No comments:

Post a Comment