Monday, January 24, 2011

i want this second chance

Hey, woah, you! Yeah, you. Over there, the one cautiously avoiding my eyes...

You can now buy my book on Kindle!

Yes, that's right. The book that has been out for two years is now on Kindle, which I hope means something more than I just wasted a weekend. I really do need to get around to editing the rest of my crappy novels. There could be at least one gem hidden amongst the rubble, but it needs a ton of polishing to get it anywhere near good enough to put out for people to actually read.

However, this one is currently decent enough that I don't cringe at the thought of people reading it, so hey, got a kindle? go buy it! Don't have one? You can still buy it on amazon.com. seriously.

Oh, Also, New official authoring website: http://elyceg.wordpress.com

yep :D

No comments:

Post a Comment